Construction fencing has moved into the heart of campus, wrapping around the 100/200 building.
Constructed in the 1972-73 school year, this building has been the academic home to many past and present Hawks, all of whom remember the 100/200 building for different reasons. For some, it’s been a multipurpose space for classes and for school plays. For others, it’s been home to a dining hall with Chick-fil-A.
When this building reopens in early 2020, it will be the McIntosh Leadership Center.
New features include:
- A bridge that connects the McIntosh Leadership Center to the covered walkway located between Belk Gym and Founders’ Hall
- A new main entrance to the building from the bridge
- An outdoor gathering space located off the first level
- A Student Commons area that offers students a space to eat, gather and study
- Additional Middle School class room space
- Dedicated, collaborative space for all Latin Leads with Honor programming